Sunday 16 October 2011

Review: A Time For Change


A Time For Change
A Time For Change by Mel Comley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this novel, the characters came alive on the page for me and I was soon siding with Danielle, and had the overpowering urge to kick Dean where it hurts...what a creep.

I read A Time For Change in one evening, as I was eager to find out what happened with the other man in Danielle's life, handsome Scott Jordache.
He is quite a mysterious person, and what is he doing on the cruise liner?
No, I can't tell you. You are going to have read this entertaining and sometimes very funny book, yourself. Thank you Mel Comely for another super read. From another satisfied reader.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I like this one, Chris. I enjoyed the sample chapters. Good writing and well edited.

    ReplyDelete